Nothing beats pulling a crab or lobster pot and seeing a bunch of delicious critters! Catching crabs and lobster can be a lot of fun, but gathering crab baits and dealing with less than desirable parts of animals can take away some of the thrill. Aquatic Nutrition’s Crab and Lobster Baits are a hassle free way to bait your traps with a long lasting, easy to use attractant. Made with ingredients that crustaceans love. This bait requires no refrigeration and can soak up to seven days.
- Does not require refrigeration
- Starts working immediately, unlike many animal products that must first decompose to attract
- Lasts up to seven days
- May be split into multiple traps
- Mess free, stink free baiting
- Works great for crabs, lobster, shrimp and crawfish too!
Crabbin’ and Lobsterin’ Facts:
- Crab and lobster move and feed mainly at night. Soaking traps overnight will greatly increase your success.
- Place traps where currents are likely to carry scent over areas where crab and lobster hide, such as rocky areas.
- The longer the soak, the higher the success. Tides push scents back and forth attracting from all directions.
- One crab or lobster in the trap helps attract others. Leave one in the trap to help bring the others around.